1. User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
For purposes of this Policy, "User Information" means information identifying users, history of actions in the Service and other information created or accumulated in relation to users or their devices, that are collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
The User Information that the Company may collect in the course of the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by the user
The information to be provided by the user for or through the use of the Service is as follows:
- telephone number ; and
- information transmitted by the user through entrance forms or other methods specified by the Company;
(2) Information automatically collected by the Company in the course of the user's use of the Service
当The Company may collect information regarding access to or use of the Service, which includes the following.
- IP address
- information regarding server access logs
- cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
2. Purpose of Use
Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
(1) provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
(2) measurement of traffic and actions of the user
(3) distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements
(4) guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
(5) addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of the Company relating to the Service (the "Rules"); and
(6) notice of modification to the Rules or related matters.
3. Method of Notice, Publication and Consent; Method of Requiring Discontinuance of Use
The user may require the Company to discontinue the collection or use of the all or a part of the User Information by applying at the inquiries of the Company, and promptly upon such request the Company shall discontinue such collection or use in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Company. Certain User Information is necessary to be collected or used for providing the Service, and the Company shall discontinue such collection or use of the User Information only if the user withdraws from the Service pursuant to the procedures as determined by the Company.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the user, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
(1) The Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
(2) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
(3) The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained; and
(4) In addition to the foregoing, the Company is entitled to provide information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the "Act") or other applicable laws and regulations.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Act, the Company shall, without delay, disclose to the user such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the user to that effect) after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations.Please note that you must pay a commission (1,000 yen per disclosure) for disclosure of personal information.
6. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- If the Company is required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the user to (1) correct the content of personal information due to the reason that such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information due to the reason that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Company shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where the Company decides not to make such correction or suspension of the use, the Company shall notify the user to that effect.
- In the event that the Company is required by the user to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Company shall, after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, delete such personal information and notify the party to that effect.
- Should the Company not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations, Sections 6.1 and 6.2 shall not apply.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the User Information must be submitted to:
277-0871, Shop and Office Tower 6F, District 148-2, Kashiwa-no-ha Campus 178-4 Wakashiba, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba